_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hi All
max_meeki
Visit this Community
Tasmania, Australia
entire network: 92 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 08:42 PM UTC
Hello everyone,
Only been modeling for around 3 years, have been collecting all that time and only build about 4 kits "I now have a fair stash" all are WW2 and most kits are German of some sort. I recently joined the light tanks and Dragon OOB campaigns and once I work out how to post pictures "my first attempt failed" I'll post pics of the kits I'll be building. My kit for the light tanks will be Tristars Flak Panzer 1A and the kit for Dragons OOB will be kit 6284 both will be in a Dio of some sort.

There's a lot of talented modelers around here and I hope to improve my skills, as I still have a long way to go to be at the same levels as some of you guy's.

Cheers.

AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 8,156 Posts
KitMaker Network: 593 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 08:48 PM UTC
Welcome aboard Scott. You'll find that the community here on the Kitmaker network is always willing to help out with information and advice, and there are a whole lot of amazingly talented modelers sharing their work and techniques every day. If you're anything like me you'll spend just as much time scanning the threads here as you do at the workbench.

Don't be shy about posting up pictures of your work, we all enjoy seeing others at work.

Cheers, D
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
entire network: 6,048 Posts
KitMaker Network: 845 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 10:43 PM UTC
Hi Scott welcome to Armorama. I look forward to seeing your work.
max_meeki
Visit this Community
Tasmania, Australia
Posted: Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 05:06 PM UTC
Me again,
D.R - I do at times also spend a lot of time look at other modelers work to get ideas and learn new ways of doing things. I wont be shy about posting pictures, I just need to get it to work.

P.M - Thanks, Still learning but I think I have enough skills to make a kit look half decent.

Now for a test post of pic

lets see if this wooks.
max_meeki
Visit this Community
Tasmania, Australia
Posted: Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 05:08 PM UTC
OK, great it worked. "that's worked not wooks"

_GOTOTOP