_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello from Arkansas
Trenchfoot
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 18 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 04:01 AM UTC
Hey All

Been on about a week or so. This site is GREAT!!! Sill trying to learn how to navigate it, but I have already picked up some super tips...been out of the hobby for a bit, but now I'm back....hope everyone has a super Holiday Season

Ken
(Trenchfoot 1*)
milvehfan
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 2,116 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,015 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 05:46 AM UTC
Hey Ken, Welcome. Lots to see and do here.

milvehfan
Delbert
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 2,659 Posts
KitMaker Network: 865 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 10:09 AM UTC
Hello Ken..

welcome to the site, and all the tips you will ever need.. LOL. I know I get enough of them from here.

btw

what part of the state are you in.. I grew up over in Logan County 40 miles from Fort Smith then lived in the Fort for about 10 years.. Been living in PA the last 15, trying to bring proper southern culture up this way..

LOL

laters.

Delbert

retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 02:19 PM UTC
Great to have you. I'm sure you are picking up some great techniques.
BTW: I grew up in Fort Smith. Had to move to Florida for medical reasons. Always, good to see somebody from my home state.
captfue
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 785 Posts
KitMaker Network: 210 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 04:17 PM UTC
Glad to have you with us. What's your interrest?
Trenchfoot
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 18 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 01:34 AM UTC
Hi Guys

sorry for the late response....work you know...I'm in Harrison, AR. Work for a large parcel / freight carrier...those of you from the area will know which one...transplanted here in 05...originally from South Louisiana...I try to keep that a secret in HOG country, but I think the LSU banner on the front of the house may have given me away. I do walk that line carefully though

as far as my interests, I generally do armor. Been modelling for some time, but don't get to work on my bench much because of my travel...that seems to be changing a little. I have been doing German stuff, but am in the process of completing a Sherman and really have gotten into it. May try an M8 or M10 next...never thought OD green could be so hard to weather. I'm not real good at it, but enjoy it a bunch...thanks for everyone's response. I look forward to chatting with you guys soon.
 _GOTOTOP