_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Another Returnee!
Noddy4000
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2011 - 11:48 AM UTC
Hello to you all,

I'm Martin, formerly a sail maker by trade then medieval tent maker (or whatever else was in need of making). I've been getting back into modeling for nearly two years now after being laid low by a long term illness. Two years staring at the same four walls is not good so to save my sanity and have some fun I've been mainly trying my hand at sci fi, almost all scratch built stuff, but I now have a hankering to also get back to what I loved most, years ago - armour and lots of it!

Got a Tamiya AAVP 7A1 Amphibious on it's way to me as of tomorrow I hope, so I'll get a thread going fairly soon.

I do apologise in advance for the fairly regular gaps that will occur in my posts guys, as I tend to be too ill to either do any modeling or post any updates. I hope the mods and you all won't mind this too much. Boot me off do, if it is a nuisance.
See you around the forums!
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2011 - 12:44 PM UTC
Welcome back Martin I hope you find it as you remember.
russamotto
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 3,389 Posts
KitMaker Network: 625 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2011 - 03:13 PM UTC
Welcome back, Martin. I'm waiting to see the build. I'd also like to see the sci-fi stuff you do.
 _GOTOTOP