_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello
sgtSprue
Visit this Community
Nevada, United States
entire network: 26 Posts
KitMaker Network: 7 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 03:20 PM UTC
Hello to you all.
Im not so new to the site but Im a long time lurker and a new poster. I have been watching all the builds and have to say there is some talent in here. You guys have made me work harder on my builds and have gave me the vision to try new things and to think out side of the box. i thank you all for making my models more interesting.

I have 17 years of military service and have seen alot of things. any where I go I see stuff and think. Yes that would make a good diorama. or i wish they would make a model of that. I have been in 3 different branches of military I started with the Marines went to the Army and now im in the Airforce.

I have been modeling on and off since 1983. I now have the time to get serious about it and learn form others and Build as much as i can.
richardw
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 34 Posts
KitMaker Network: 9 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 08:56 AM UTC
Greetings from the UK to you, glad you've decided to get involved.
Thinking outside the box is the way to go, see a situation and adapt it to get ideas for a model. Also loads of objects designed for use outside the hobby can come in very handy with just a little thought
Happy modelling and keep posting.
Richard.
sgtSprue
Visit this Community
Nevada, United States
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 05:07 PM UTC
Hey richard

Thank you. Wow all the way from the UK! Always good to have new friends from all over the world. Never know when I might be in the area!
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,971 Posts
KitMaker Network: 568 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2011 - 05:13 AM UTC
Welcome aboard, hope to see some of your work soon posted.

sgtSprue
Visit this Community
Nevada, United States
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2011 - 01:49 PM UTC
Thank you! I checked out your web site. awsome stuff. Once I get some pics downloaded i think it will be easier to post some pics. I have some in the members gallery.
 _GOTOTOP