_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Andrew from Nambucca Heads
Uncle-Krunkus
Visit this Community
New South Wales, Australia
entire network: 19 Posts
KitMaker Network: 14 Posts
Posted: Saturday, November 27, 2010 - 11:31 PM UTC
Hey everybody!
I'm Andrew, I live in Nambucca Heads, NSW, Australia.
44 yo, married with two beautiful little girls (4&6).
I've recently cracked a 3-4 year builders block, when my back went and I found myself off work for a few months. Building model kits is obviously my "happy place" as I started back into it almost unconciously.
I mostly like Sci-Fi, Armour and kit bashed and scratch built make believe subjects. On the bench at the moment is a Tiger I which has been a great way to get back into the mood.
I have just recently gone back to planes though, and am working on a JU87D and a HS129-B. I've got a couple of other bits of armour to finish, an X-Wing fighter to restore, and a long term scratch/bashed hovercraft along the same lines as the Nebachednezzar from the Matrix, all in the pipeline.
I've been doing some major cleanout of my "lab" so as to make some headroom for getting these projects finished. I also plan on building a new display cabinet so they have a place to call home.
Well, I assume that will generate some questions, so I'll leave it at that and wish you all happy building.
I'm really glad to have found this forum and hope to make some new friends and share some inspiration.
cdharwins
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 491 Posts
KitMaker Network: 28 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 01:37 PM UTC
Welcome aboard, Andrew!

This is a great site, there's an amazing amount of knowledge and people willing to help. Have fun.

Chris
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 05:40 PM UTC
Welcome to the site Andrew.
AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 8,156 Posts
KitMaker Network: 593 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 06:23 PM UTC
Hi Andrew, welcome to the best modeling site ever !! Great to see another Aussie joining the ranks.

I see you have stumbled your way to our End of Days Campaign, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work there, as well as anything else you care to share.

By the way, the guys and girls here are always happy to share tips and knowledge, so don't be shy about asking questions ( I am becoming a serial pest here with all the queries I have!!)

Cheers, D
md72
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 4,950 Posts
KitMaker Network: 564 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 06:48 PM UTC
Welcome aboard..

Post photos when you get a chance.
 _GOTOTOP