_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello
MICHAEL7
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 11:54 AM UTC
Hello. I have just joined this site, which I found while researching newer Tamiya releases of Italieri kits I came across on ebay, which is where I get all my kits and supplies these days. I'm pushing Sixty and began modeling 50 years ago.I laid off of modeling in the 80s as my personal life got more complicated but always managed to hold on to my collection.About 10 years ago I started collecting again, at first bargains from my younger years that I hadn't been able to afford at the time(I can't have enough Monogram 1/32 Shermans or Airfix M3s) I've built most everything but the majority and prime interest is AFVs. World War 2 mostly but more World War 1 as well as more kits have become available. Favorite subject is The Sherman. I've signed up for the Sherman campaign to kick my butt into clearing out a workspace for construction, I'm up to my ass in kits.So Hi! oh, I do have a lot of vintage reference material,AFV-G2, Military Modeling,Military Modeler, Profile etc. and I have a large scanner so reasonable requests for sharing of specs pix, etc. are a possibility. Thanks, M7 Over and out
md72
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 4,950 Posts
KitMaker Network: 564 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 12:07 PM UTC
Welcome back! Welcome aboard. Still using a short stick to push 60, but I've been around a while anyway. I've got a few tanks in the stash, but mostly it's aircraft, with a few prizes over 40 years old... Post pics when you get a chance.
MICHAEL7
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 01:16 PM UTC
I'll post some pix when I figure out how, just after I shoot some of my older stuff(Things that are actually done).. . Thanks...
 _GOTOTOP