_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
bad photos
kpjr406
Visit this Community
entire network: 8 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 12:43 AM UTC
Hi everyone,I wrote a few weeks ago that I would be posting a few photos of my first diorama,well I got the film developed and none of them came out.
I am getting a new roll of film ,and if we get any sunny breaks today,I'm gonna try to take some more outside.
If any one has any good ideas for taking pictures outside would you please let me know.
Thanks, KPJR406 (kevin) :-)
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 01:02 AM UTC
Hello and welcome to armorama!
ModlrMike
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 714 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 01:53 AM UTC
Welcome aboard, and I hope things work out for you. You might want to ask your question in the photography formum. If you were to post the information about the camera, film speed, settings etc, then these folks could answer your question.
animal
Visit this Community
entire network: 4,503 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,163 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 04, 2003 - 04:24 AM UTC
Welcome to Armorama. Glad to see that you made it. Enjoy.
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 04, 2003 - 04:50 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I got the film developed and none of them came out.
IIf any one has any good ideas for taking pictures outside would you please let me know.
Thanks, KPJR406 (kevin) :-)

In what way did they not come out? Were the negatives blank? Images way out of focus? Over/under exposed? There are so many ways an image can be lost, from the film not advancing (been there, done that) to the wrong film for the camera (too fast or slow an ISO speed). You might want to go to a good photography specialty store (not the film counter at MegaMart) and show them what you got as results. Bring your camera, too. They'll be able to give you specific direction in improving what you have.
csch
Visit this Community
Buenos Aires, Argentina
entire network: 1,941 Posts
KitMaker Network: 307 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 04, 2003 - 04:53 AM UTC
Welcome to Armorama, the best modeling site in the WWW. Hope this time the pics come out ok.
 _GOTOTOP