_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
hello everyone!
BBD468
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 2,465 Posts
KitMaker Network: 55 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 08, 2010 - 03:18 PM UTC
My name is Gary and I have been building armor models about a year now. i built a few in my teenage years but didnt hold my intrest long. i am 41 years old now and have rediscoverd modeling. i truly love and enjoy this hobby and have learned so much from this site. I have been looking at this site for 6 or more months and it never dawned on me to join till now. sorry im late! the vast info on this site has helped increased my skill level alot in a short time as well as my historic knowlege. thanks you to everyone on this site. cheers!
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 2,870 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,044 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 08, 2010 - 10:32 PM UTC
Welcome back Gary! Always room for another treadhead. Post a couple piccys of your iron when you can.
Cheers!
Rick
BBD468
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 2,465 Posts
KitMaker Network: 55 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 06:12 AM UTC
Hi Rick!
i dont have a camera myself, however my nephew does and he will help me. it will be some time though as he is very busy with job & newborn son. i am looking forward to posting pics to recive everyones feedback & learn to be a better modeler.
DieselRocket
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 128 Posts
KitMaker Network: 8 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 02:06 AM UTC
Welcome to Armorama Uncle G I look forward to sharing some info back and forth with you here, and building lots of great models this year!

KG
 _GOTOTOP