_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Back in the track
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 11:20 AM UTC
Ola people

Well after a long year of not much fun at all I lost kinda the interest in modelling, the hobby and everything connected to it. Got a Girlfriend and she bought me a kit for my birthday and since the last weeks the fun more or less came back and slowly started modelling again. Lots has been changed. I have been browsing the internet again for the last weeks trying to catch up what is new. And there is a huge load of it.
And also I took the big step to post on forums again. So here I am again. Hope to have a lot of fun again in the hobby. I even worked on the project I stopped with over a year ago.

here are some pictures. they are not the best since I took them with my cellphone instead of with a normal good cam

with friendly greetz

Robert Blokker
KoSprueOne
Visit this Community
Myanmar
entire network: 4,011 Posts
KitMaker Network: 879 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 12:27 PM UTC
Those are mobile pics?!? They are better than some camera shots I've seen.
welcome back. I browsed through your gallery and saw interesting subjects and clean builds.
This one looks to be a small diorama

Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 2,412 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,030 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 05:49 PM UTC
Nice to see she got you back into the hobby slowly.

Went to the same phase as well with university and work keeping me busy; not as fun as a girlfriend I must say.

Keep us posted on the progress! I wouldn't want to see this one slip into the forgoten WIP section of the workbench!
Delbert
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 2,659 Posts
KitMaker Network: 865 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 11:33 PM UTC
Hi there..

Welcome back... Looking forward to seeing your new stuff..

Delbert
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 - 01:46 AM UTC
Glad to have you back Robert !
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 - 06:40 AM UTC
Thnks for the hearthy welcome... it feels good again to be on the site that has been a happy home for me for years now

@ KoSprueOne
Yeah it is true that the Camera technology in Cell Phones have progressed lot in the last years however still lcolor seems to be a real issue with all of them. I actually have pictures of the vehicle in primer red but it doesn;t look close to the paint in real life.

@ Francois
Yeah I'm really happy with her. It actually is a lost love of 10+ years back and that makes it even more special that our paths crossed after all that time. It really is one of those scenarios that you always see in those bad romantic hollywood movies (the kind I usually zap away)

@ Delbert
Well before the new stuff will come I first am planning to finish the old stuf. A promise I made with myself before I'm going to start on the SdKfz 7/1 I got from my GF

@ The girl
Thanks for the welcome
 _GOTOTOP