_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Salutations To All
_-_Ty_-_
Visit this Community
Canada
entire network: 85 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 04, 2009 - 10:20 AM UTC
Hello. I go by Ty and I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada. I used to build a lot of models as a kid and then either blew them all up or burnt them all and didn't build a model again for years and years. Well, now I'm in my mid 40s and got he bug again. I built a few Tamiya kits but didn't pay much attention to weathering and such until I started reading various publications and seeing kit galleries on-line. So I started doing much more detail work on my next 3 kits. The results are better than I expected and I have posted pics of them in the other sections of the forum. Have a look and let me know what you think of them. Thanks and I look forward to chatting with you all.

Ty
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 02:30 AM UTC
Welcome to the site Ty ! What part of Winnipeg are you in ?
mvfrog
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 369 Posts
KitMaker Network: 174 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 12:14 PM UTC
Welcome to the community...lots of good people here with some incredible experiences in building. Always something to learn here, and someone to answer quesstions.

Matt
PanzerGeek
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 05:53 PM UTC
welcome Ty and happy modeling.Had a look at your Tiger very nice work. Don't go sticking a firecracker in that one.lol
Cheers
Todd.
_-_Ty_-_
Visit this Community
Canada
entire network: 85 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 19, 2010 - 02:59 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Welcome to the site Ty ! What part of Winnipeg are you in ?

My apologies for not seeing this until now. I'm in Crestview, which is almost as far west as the Downs race track. Where abouts are you?
 _GOTOTOP