_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Almighty reporting in
Markus_Almighty
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
entire network: 31 Posts
KitMaker Network: 17 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 12:15 AM UTC
Hi everyone! My name is Marko , I come from Croatia and I'm 19 years old. I've asked my friend to recommend me a good forum that's more about armor and stuff like that than airplanes and ships so he gave me link to this one. Forum seems very different than any other I've been on before, but I think I'll manage to find my way around.

I've started building scale models in 2006, but nothing too serious. I took long pauses cuz of school and it was kinda hard to find some time for my models. Now I'm thinking about starting again more seriously. I was also interested in lots of stuff before, but now I'm only interested in US Military ground units in scale 1:35 (maybe some stuff in 1:72) which are/were in service from around 1965 to the present day (I take more interest in present day technology). I prefer dioramas above other stuff. That's pretty much all I had to say about that.

Other than scale models I'm interested in skateboarding, electric guitars and PC hardware/software.
newfish
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,329 Posts
KitMaker Network: 167 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 06:18 AM UTC
Hi Marko welcome to the site buddy.
Sounds like your a fan of Armour during the Vietnam war
Welcome to Armorama

lespauljames
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 3,661 Posts
KitMaker Network: 399 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 10:30 PM UTC
hey marko. im mainly a ww2 guy myself,but i do like taking a peek at most builds! i have been playing guitar for 6 years, what stuff do you like playing? on the pc side i like to game, i got myself a rig especially for tht.
welcome to the site!
hope its cool, looking forward to seeing some plastic man!!

( im 19 too)

Markus_Almighty
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
entire network: 31 Posts
KitMaker Network: 17 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 10:43 PM UTC
Thanks for the warm welcome. Pictures of my work in progress are soon to follow.

On my Jackson guitar I like to play rock, classic rock, metal and stuff like that. About PC games, well I was always into military RTS and other types of strategy games but I enjoy other genres also. I worked pretty hard last summer to get myself a nice rig!
 _GOTOTOP