_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello from Edinburgh
Rusty2785
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 12 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 - 03:38 AM UTC
Hi everyone

I am new on here, my name is Neil (call sign : Rusty2785) and i'm kinda just getting back into modelling. Currently working on a 1/72 F4D-1 Skyray by Tamiya. Just though i'd introduce myself and hopefully will get to know some of you and make friends etc. I'm not sure about many of the model shows that go on in the UK but hoping to hear about some going on over the summer so I can have an excuse to drive about and see other peoples work.

I'll be picking your brains soon enough with many a modelling question

Cheers

Rusty
CReading
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1,726 Posts
KitMaker Network: 558 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 - 08:05 AM UTC
Hello and welcome Neil.
C.
casualmodeler
Visit this Community
Hame, Finland
entire network: 702 Posts
KitMaker Network: 33 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 - 08:10 AM UTC
Hi there Neil!
Welcome back into modelling. I hope you have lots of great moments with your models.
mvfrog
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 369 Posts
KitMaker Network: 174 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 - 12:12 PM UTC
Hello:

Welcome aboard. The Skyray was a very interesting plane. We used to have them flying all over here where I live. A Navy base and NASA installation is close. I would like to visit Edinburgh some day...go to play at St. Andrew's...a little scotch whiskey. Anyway, have fun here. It's a great place, with very good and knowledgeable people.

Matt
Rusty2785
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 12 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 01:19 AM UTC
Cheers everyone

Good to have such a warm welcome to the group. You really should try and get here sometime matt, it's a great place, lots to do, lots to see and lots of nice people. St.Andrews is an amazing course, very windy though.

Happy modelling everyone

Rusty
FalkeEins
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 868 Posts
KitMaker Network: 46 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 07:56 AM UTC

Hi Neil

..welcome to aeroscale from me too..nice friendly bunch here from all over...you'll soon feel right at home! Used to work at EDI (airport) & lived in Glasgow...would love to go back for my hols one day. Wife prefers Greece for some reason..!
 _GOTOTOP