_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
just wanted to say hi
The_Madhatter
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 74 Posts
KitMaker Network: 31 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 - 11:19 AM UTC
Hello, my name is Mike. I have been into modeling autos for about 18 years and just recently tried my hand at armor. I must say, I wish I would have tried it earlier. I mainly like WWII, but am not limiting myself to just that time frame. I hope to make new friends here and I also hope to learn some things. I am in Kentucky so any other Ky armor builders shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet up at a show or hobby shop and shoot the breeze.
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 2,870 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,044 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 - 06:17 PM UTC
Welcome Mike! Always room for another treadhead. Post some pics soon?
Cheers!
Rick
jjumbo
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 2,012 Posts
KitMaker Network: 54 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 - 06:28 PM UTC
Hey Mike !
Welcome to the site !!
Nice thing about AFV's and softskins is that you don't have to worry about perfect paint jobs like you do with autos.
Cheers

jjumbo
MSGsummit
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 751 Posts
KitMaker Network: 175 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 - 05:51 AM UTC
Mike welcome to the site! Where abouts are you located in Kentucky. There is a very good model club located in Louisville. Its called the MMCL (Military Modellers Club of Louisville). Great club with some really great modellers in it....they are very active.... always doing something. If you happen to be living closer to the Fort Campbell / Clarksville Tn area, I too am looking for fellow modellers/ clubs
HastyP
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 570 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 01:00 AM UTC
Hi Mike

Welcome to Armorama! I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. I am addicted to reading as many posts and following several projects. Show your work when you can and have fun.

HastyP
 _GOTOTOP