_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Back into it
Mech-Maniac
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 2,240 Posts
KitMaker Network: 730 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 01:32 AM UTC
Logged onto the site for the first time in quite a while. Hopefully will be getting back into the swing of the hobby once I get back from my deployment (currently in Iraq for the second time)

Just wanted to know the "whats hot and whats not" in the scale modeling world these days, particularly in the 1/35 scale.

Good to be back
milvehfan
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 2,116 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,015 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 08:06 AM UTC
Welcome Back ! Lots of news in the news fourm, Some really cool new kits from various manufactuers, (my opinion). Did you happen to visit the Baghdad Model Club ? Quite a few Kis & supplies were sent from Armorama folks. Keep Safe and Thanks for your service, milvehfan.
newfish
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,329 Posts
KitMaker Network: 167 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 02:14 PM UTC
Hi buddy welcome back, stay safe .

My brothers in Afganistan at the moment

padawan_82
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 817 Posts
KitMaker Network: 122 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 02:38 PM UTC
welcome back to the site and like milvehfan said keep safe. as to what's hot... humm everything at the minute, dragon's churrning out kits like there's no tommorrow (some very nice kits Jagdpanther late, normandy sherman, panser IV H on the way! good times man good times.) Ant
Mech-Maniac
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 2,240 Posts
KitMaker Network: 730 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 03:54 PM UTC
Thanks everyone, to answer your question, no I have not had the pleasure of visiting the Baghdad hobby club, I'm not stationed there and that area isn't one of our "stops." Heard they were doing great things over there though.
 _GOTOTOP