_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
ANOTHER RETURNED MODELER
1025drvr
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 03:01 PM UTC
I would like to say hello to all and add that I have just located this site with great anticipation of what is to come. After spending the past 20+ years in the Navy, I recently retired with hopes of getting back to modelling. Though I may be heading back over to Asia for another year or so working on various AF Bases in Japan, Korea, and Guam. This will curtail my plans to get back to modelling, something I really have not been able to do since I was much younger. As a young kid, I started building armor which has always been my first passion. I also enjoy aircraft and cars. My favorite aircraft was the Viet Nam era with their camo. My love of cars has gotten me into building some Asian sports cars, i.e. Nissan's first, such as Silvia's, Fairlady Z's, and other drift type cars.
I am looking forward from learning and improving my abilities, participating in the various discussions, and just getting to know other people who enjoy the same hobby I do and having a great time.

Thanks
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 03:56 PM UTC
Welcome to the network, I would suggest you use your time in the various locations to pick up your stash at the reduced prices those countries offer. You can then utilise your time on the site working through the principles and new ideas that are always coming to the hobby. Think of it as playing air guitar without the loud music.
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 05:25 PM UTC
Welcome Aboard David.
Bigrip74
Visit this Community
Texas, United States