_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
From Puerto Rico Hi All !!
bestfreshman
Visit this Community
Puerto Rico
entire network: 7 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 05:08 AM UTC
HI, My name is Efrain fro Puerto Rico . Im a new dio builder. I just started last month to be interested in dioramas. Before dio i build scale cars in 1/24 and 1/18. So i decide to try something more challeging and found dio's. Soon a will post some pics of my dio in construction to get some feedback from all of you guys. Im thinking in a small base with a tank (dont know what kind) and some soldiers covering fro fire and other attacking enemy, just a try. Any suggestion would be great for me so don't be shame to tell me. Im here to learn the most i can from you, the ones that are expert already. Thank to this site that provides a space to post comment a pics of the work we done. The refernces are greate for beginers. So see ya later.

Code:
Bestfreshman 

scoccia
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
entire network: 2,606 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 06:48 AM UTC
Efrain welcome to Armorama. You'll find for sure lot of people prepared to share their experiences with you. Cannot wait to see you 100% on board (I mean contributing your ideas and work)!!!
Ciao from Italy
shermanfreak
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 380 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 07:27 AM UTC
Welcome to Armorama Efrain
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 12,927 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,060 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 07:30 AM UTC
Bienvenido Efrain..... #:-)
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 8,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 963 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 07:44 AM UTC
Hi Efrain, welcome Looking forward to seeing your pics :-)
Mal
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 07:45 AM UTC
Ola Efrain

Well did you come to the right place to learn and learn you will. It`s funny to see your skills growing when you become a member here. My experience started to grow with any post I did in here and I`m really satisfied with that. If you compare tanks that I did before entering the big "A" and tanks I did when I was member you`ll see the difference. Ask right away and I`m sure that you`ll get enough answers from a couple of the finest dio builders around here. It`s good to read some articles from Keith(KFMagee) and of course guys like Slodder, Roadkill, General Failure, Envar, Eagle all enormous creative persons that have a big knowledge in the how to section.

Further I`d love to see pics of in progress projects and If you have qwuestions ask them and I`ll see if I can answer I try to answer where I can

I hope you will have just a good time here as I have and then everything will come good
Ready for the new addiction????

mrs_selrach
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 225 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 05:33 AM UTC
Welcome Bestfreshman to Armorama. This community would love to see pics of your projects !! in progress and finished. I hope you enjoy the fun we have here.

War_Machine
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 702 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 06:50 AM UTC
Hello and welcome! I look forward to seeing your stuff around the site.
Eagle
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
entire network: 4,082 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 08:02 AM UTC
Efrain,

touch down.....you landed right in the middle of the modeling Mekka !! This is the place to be. Glad to have you on the same team too !

Hope to see your work soon.

Danny
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 05:08 AM UTC
Welcome aboard. Just ask your questions as they come up. probably within a few hours you'll learn 3 or 4 different ways to do it. Sure beats the old write into the magazine and wait 2-3 months to get an answer
 _GOTOTOP