_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello all
demodelbouwer
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 792 Posts
KitMaker Network: 71 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 - 08:02 AM UTC
It's been a while back sinds my last posting but i wanted to let you knoe that alls well and fine.. :-) :-) :-)

Now when the summer is near spare time is coming also.......

So for me it's back to the modellers table...

I recently did some work on the bridge dio and i hope i wil finish is before this summer .
I wrote an article about the bridge dio . But unfortunatally it is in Dutch .
But you can see the pics . just log in on the Dutch part of my site . and clik on the topic " Op Tafel " .

I hope you like it .

Further i finised yesterday a new kit from....( Forgot the brand ) But it is a look into a bunker with lights bulbs and two compartments .
It was fun to build it .
There are no pics yet but they will come in time . I have to destroy the front of the box to get some proper pictures .....

As i speak i work on a rather large figure 1:9 from testor . An old model . But it is fun to paint it .

Thats all for now . I want to finish these things first before i will plunge myself in to my Bunker project this summer .
I add a layer of plaster ofer the bunker last winter and finished teh top . And that was that .
then i had to go over seas for work .
Now when i'm home again and the kids are of to school i have spare time enough to do some modelling again and to write some articles for you folks .

I'm glad to be back .

Greetz

Eric

FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 - 08:35 AM UTC
Welcome Back Eric

It`s nice to see you here again. I just looked to the bridgedio you are working on and that`s `going to be an awesome dio dude can`t wait to see more of that.
Also the bunker is one to look forward to you really have some cool stuff on going

I have the article you asked for half way finished but I PM you bout that

Welcome dude

_GOTOTOP