_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Quick stupid question
ElmerFudd
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 156 Posts
KitMaker Network: 39 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 02:31 AM UTC
Just a quick stupid question. Do we get any type of a discount for ordering from a supporting vendor? Actually I have another stupid question. Is there a list of supporting vendors?
Neill
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1,255 Posts
KitMaker Network: 67 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 03:05 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Just a quick stupid question. Do we get any type of a discount for ordering from a supporting vendor? Actually I have another stupid question. Is there a list of supporting vendors?

Not a stupid question. Not sure on the list of Vendors. And I have never heard of any discounts (which does not mean they do not exist) But it would sure might be smart advertising and marketing for supporting Vendors to offer one...

Rename this one... "One for the Suggestion Box"

Nice to have you on board.

Neill
ElmerFudd
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 156 Posts
KitMaker Network: 39 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 02:37 AM UTC
That's kinda what I was thinking. I've seen vendors on other forums ( not modeling ones) offer some pretty steep discounts if you mention the forum or sometimes they even offer group buys at up to 50% off
FalkeEins
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 868 Posts
KitMaker Network: 46 Posts
Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2007 - 06:22 AM UTC

Quoted Text

That's kinda what I was thinking. I've seen vendors on other forums ( not modeling ones) offer some pretty steep discounts if you mention the forum

over on the Luftwaffe Experten board http://www.luftwaffe-experten.org Schiffer's UK importer kindly give us 35% off cover price for a group order in excess of 10 ....
 _GOTOTOP