_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
A misplaced "Sooner"
RCoulter52
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 14 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 07:47 AM UTC
My name is Randie and I'm a modelaholic. I live in Fort Smith, AR although my heart is still in OK.
I've been coming here for quite awhile and finally decided to join up. I know some of the other members from other forums and I know that there are a lot of very talented and knowledgeable modelers on here. I hope to be able to pickup on some tricks and maybe help out once in awhile.
My current interests are military helos and water bombers, past, present and, possibly, future.
flipper21
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
entire network: 268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 120 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 08:41 AM UTC
Hi Randie , Welcome to Armorama. Hope you enjoy the site. What other forums do you go to?..Vince
KoSprueOne
Visit this Community
Myanmar
entire network: 4,011 Posts
KitMaker Network: 879 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 08:45 AM UTC
Hi, RCoulter52,
Welcome. I hope to see some of the water bomber builds.

RCoulter52
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 14 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 10:18 AM UTC
Thanks Flipper21 and KoSprueOne.
I am in the process of going through my meager stash and seeing what I can sell/trade to get a few more of the kits that I need for the bombers.
I have also taken on a project of my own doings. My youngest son is a crew chief on the A-10 Warthog with the 188th FW of the ARANG and I have decided I am going to build one of each type that they have flown in their 50+ year history. After I have completed them they will be presented to the base to put on display.
The other forums that I lurk around are FSM, ARC, Helikit News, HS, Modeling Madness and Scale Fire Bombers. I lurk around a couple of others, also. Just not as much.
Again, thanks for the welcomes.
CaptainA
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 3,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 204 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2007 - 06:40 AM UTC
Welcome. You will find there are a lot of knowledgable, experienced modelerrs on this site that will be able to help you with just about any questions you may have.

Rule 1. Have fun.
Rule 2. Ask for help whenever you need it.
Rule 3. Don't be scared to take your modeling to the next level.

Check out the campaigns when you have a chance. They are a lot of fun when you find one you like.
 _GOTOTOP